AR-6 STINGER II
AR-6 STINGER II TACTIAL
fast - lightweight - quick to aim - accurate - powerful
“Tactical crossbow” – redefined
Ultralightweight, quick to aim, an extremly high rate-of-fire and more than enough power for all relevant applications. These features make our new AR-6 Stinger II the best tactical crossbow in the world.
With the aid of our new speedloaders the AR-6 Stinger II can be reloaded in seconds and our wide range of accessories allows you to adapt this crossbow to your needs: Red Dot sights for long range shots, different laser sights for day and night use, limbs with various power levels as well as special bolts for hunting, defense or target shooting.
With the aid of the new AR-15 style buttstock it is now much easier and comfortable to cock the AR-6 Stinger II and the fiber-optic front sight allows a very quick target acquisition.
measured with the 90 lbs glass/carbon limbs of the“AR-6 Stinger II PRO”
21.9 to 24.9 inches*
Impact and UV resistant polymer
* length-adjustable buttstock
AR-6 STINGER II ACCESSORIES
PIMP IT UP
Use the full potential of your AR-6 Stinger II All accesories and add-ons, like tactical flashlights and laser sights, special arrows and lubricants are available in ourt shop.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
AR-6 STINGER II TACTICAL
- tactical repeating crossbow with integrated magazine
- vertical foregrip
- Length-adjustable AR-15 style buttstock (with “commercial spec” buffertube)
- 6 training arrows
- 2 strings
- Stringing aid
The red laser sight is an optional accessory and not part of the product contents.
AR-6 STINGER II TACTICAL
Yes, the AR-6 Stinger II contains 6 blue target arrows.
Yes, absolutely. We offer dedicated, very accurate, high quality hunting arrows for the AR-6 Stinger II Available in our webshop.
the magazine holds up to six arrows.
The string is a typical wear part on any crossbow. Even more so on a repeating crossbow. Especially the first string can have a short life-span. The next string will usually hold up much longer. Continous use will “break-in” the crossbow and smoothen all edges in the trigger area. This greatly reduces the wear on the string. Of course it is possible to manually smoothen all edges with a file or fine sand paper.
A clean and well maintained crossbow and a lubricated rail lengthens the service life of a string considerable.
- First, check or replace the batteries.
- Secondly, make sure that the switch of the laser is fully screwed in. if there is even a tiny gap, the laser won’t work.
- Lastly, make sure that all three set-screws in the front have contact to the laser diode. If one screw is not touching the laser diode you can have a loose contact.
- Use some contact spray on the switch if you experience a loose contact in the switch.
The red laser sight uses three batteries: AG13/357A/CX44/LR44W.